Dr. Ignacio Sola
Col Nº: 282853067
Colegio Oficial de Médicos de Madrid.
- Prostate Pathology
- General Urology
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Navarra in 1998.
- Registered in Madrid since 1999.
- Specialist in Urology since 2004 after conducting training as a resident internal doctor (MIR) at the University Hospital Puerta de Hierro 1999-2004.
- Member of the Spanish Association of Urology (AEU) since 2000.
- Associate in University Hospital of Puerta de Hierro 2004-2012.
- Associate in Hospital de la Zarzuela 2006-2017.
- Assistant in University Hospital of Foundation Alcorcón 2012-Present.
SCIENTIFIC AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- 58 communications (posters and videos) presented at national and international congresses. Mainly in prostatic pathology and andrology.
- 47 publications in medical journal articles and book chapters.
- Collaborator in courses and workshops of urology and trainer in implants of penile prosthesis for AMS.
- Over 20 years performing prostate surgeries and since 2013 an expert in prostatic enucleation with holmium laser (HoLEP).
- Collaborator in various research projects in prostate cancer or bladder carcinoma. Last study: Oncofid.
- Clinical teaching assistant at the Autonomous University of Madrid 2008-2012.
- Clinical teaching assistant at the Autonomous University of Madrid 2012-2018.