- Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Universidad Complutense of Madrid. 1972-1978
- Traumatology Service and Orthopedic Surgery, Hospital Clínico of Zaragoza. 1979
- Military Health Department of the Army. Military Health Competitive examinations 1979
- Urology Service at Hospital Clínico San Carlos of Madrid. 1981-1985
- Urology Specialyst. Ministry of Education. Madrid. 1986
- Phd in Urology. Universidad Complutense of Madrid. 1989 – 1990
- Master’s degree in Business Administration and Management of Health Services. Universidad Pontificia Comillas. 1999 – 2001
- Master’s degree in International Health Law. European University of Madrid. 2006-2007
- Consultant in Urology. Hospital Univ. Infanta Leonor. 2008-2019
- Specialyst in Urology. Specialised Outpatient Medicine. 2007-2008
- Director of Master in Business Administration and Management of Health Services. Agencia Laín Entralgo. Departement of Health and Consumer Affairs. 2003-2007
- Program design for Industrial Training. School of Management and Marketing (ESIC). 2002-2003
- Marketing Executive Manager. Merck Sharp & Dohme España. 2001-2002
- Senior Product Manager. Merck Sharp & Dohme España. 1996–2001
- Senior Product Physician. Merck Sharp & Dohme España. 1992–1995
- Specialyst in Urology. Hospital Gregorio Marañón. 1989–1992
- Consultant in Urology . Hospital Central Cruz Roja Madrid. 1987-1989
- Residency in Urology. Hospital Clínico San Carlos Madrid. 1981–1985
- Medical Lieutenant of the Army. Military Health Pontevedra. 1980
- Residency in Traumatology. Hospital Clínico Zaragoza. 1979
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST
- Member of several National and International Scientific Societies (Spanish Association of Urology, International Association of Neurourology and Ginecology, Spanish Association of Health Technology Assessment, European association of Urology).
- Teaching activity: Professor of Phd in Urology at Universidad Complutense of Madrid and La Laguna of Tenerife.
- Evidence-Based Medicine Courses – Community of Madrid.
- Health Marketing in Master of Health Management at Universidad Pompeu-Fabra. Barcelona.
- Sales managers Training courses Pfizer Spain: 150 teaching hours.
- Marketing and Communications Training Courses to Glaxo Spain Medical department: 120 teaching hours.
- Sales Projection Course : Sesderma Laboratory Spain.